Ride Solar Digital Waiver
Halifax Party Bike
RIDE SOLAR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RIDER RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND BEHAVIOR AGREEMENT FOR PEDAL BUS TOURS IN HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA
In consideration of the services of Ride Solar and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf, I hereby agree to release and discharge Ride Solar., on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative, and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge the activities involved in the use of Ride Solar’s Pedal Bus tours while riding and/or pedaling, entail significant risks, both known and unknown, which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, property or third parties.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks and existing in this activity, both known and unknown, whether caused or alleged to be caused by the negligent acts or omissions of Ride Solar, its partners, its affiliates, or its operators. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of these risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ride Solar from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Ride Solar's equipment and facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts of omissions of Ride Solar
4. Should Ride Solar or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney's fees at cost to uphold this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I promise I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating or else I agree to bare the cost of such injury or damage myself. I further declare I have no medical or physical conditions that could interfere with my safety or the safety of others in this activity or else I am willing to assume and bare the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. I agree the validity and enforceability of this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk will be governed by the substantive laws of the province of Nova Scotia.
7. I agree to abide by any and all of Ride Solar's rules listed below and I understand my failure to abide by these rules could result in the early termination of my ride with Ride Solar without a refund. I understand if I or any persons in my group cause or inflict damage to Ride Solar's property, I will incur charges and am authorizing Ride Solar to charge the credit card on file the full amount of damages.
I agree to act courteously and respectfully towards the driver/host, others on the Pedal Bus, and to the restaurant/pub staff during my ride
I agree to listen to the driver/host at all times for my own safety and the safety of others both on & off the Pedal Bus
I agree to not become intoxicated as I may endanger myself &/or others on the Pedal Bus
I agree to not have any open alcoholic beverages on the Pedal Bus at any time (Unopened alcohol purchased along the tour route or at Garrison Brewery is okay)
I agree any and all photographs or media recordings made during my ride may be used by Ride Solar for commercial purposes
I am aware that I may not be allowed on the Pedal Bus at any time during the tour for breaking any of the above listed rules
By clicking the "Submit" button below, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my
participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Ride Solar on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
8. I give permission and understand that Ride Solar or any of its employees or affiliates may end my tour if I am at a risk of becoming overly intoxicated or acting in an inappropriate manner which may endanger myself or the safety of others.
9. I acknowledge that I have been advised that wearing a bicycle helmet will provide added safety and that I may choose to bring my own helmet if I wish. If I choose to not wear a helmet, I understand and accept all risks associated.
I have read, understood, and I agree to the above provisions by clicking on the "Submit" button below.