2 1/4 HR SOLAR PEDAL BUS PUB CRAWL
INDIVIDUAL SEATS FOR $39*/PERSON*
THE BIKE IS YOURS FOR JUST $499*
($31*/PERSON WITH 16 PEOPLE)
CHILDREN UNDER 12 FOR $29*
11:00AM | 2PM | 5PM | 8PM
DAILY FROM MAY 1ST TO OCT 31ST
Maximum of 16 people
Minimum of 6 people/trip required.
FOOD & DRINK SPECIALS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT EACH LOCATION!
A tip to your driver/host is NOT included. We are confident that your driver/host will make your experience a memorable one!
Our Solar-Powered Pub Crawl combines something for everybody: Ice cold drinks, delicious food, a wee bit of easy exercise with beautiful views, and Halifax Harbour historic sites & venues all in one tour!
1) We begin our tour 20 minutes early at Sea Smoke or The Daily Grind at Bishops Landing where you can start by having a local craft beer or other drink special right on the bike and to hear our safety briefing.
2) From here, we will pedal to Murphy's on the Water or Shuck Oyster Bar for some amazing NS seafood and drinks while sitting right over the Halifax Harbour where you can see the ferries, submarines, navy vessels, and lots of examples of our historic East Coast culture. (Food & drink special available for our riders)
3) After fueling up (with delicious food & drinks (not gasoline) we ride down Lwr Water St. around to Hollis St. and then up to Argyle St to the Stubborn Goat Gastro Pub where you can slurp delicious oysters and drink some great Nova Scotia Beer! (Food & drink special available for our riders)
4) Next we will float down and over to Garrison Brewing Company for a Halifax pint and more delicious food. (Food & drink special available for our riders)
5) Lastly, we will glide back down to Bishop's Landing where you can continue your adventures at The Daily Grind, Sea Smoke, or the other great spots right on the water.
*HST & tip not included
**We recommend wearing your own helmet
TO BOOK YOUR SOLAR PEDAL BUS PUB CRAWL, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking a solar ride? Please have each person in your group sign our digital waiver HERE. Passengers will not be allowed to ride without signing the waiver first.
Please arrive 20 min before your trip departure for a safety briefing & overview - and a quick drink special right on the bike! TOURS WILL START ON TIME, EVERY TIME as we are on a tight schedule with our pub/restaurant partners.
DID YOU KNOW...
$2 from every rider will be donated to the QEII Foundation, in support of Ride for Cancer Powered by BMO Bank of Montreal
PERFECT FOR WEDDING PARTIES,
CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
LUNCH & LEARN AND GROUP EVENTS!
Use our on-board sound system to host a wedding, group, team-building, or lunch & learn event RIGHT ON THE PEDAL BUS!
Eat, drink, & be merry while peddling your way through beautiful downtown Halifax.
Need help planning your wedding party on the Island Solar Pedal Bus? Talk to one of our preferred wedding planners by clicking on the picture below:
Canada's first SOLAR-electric tours & transit system with both land and water vehicles for the purpose of commute, sight-seeing, and fun, Ride Solar provides a unique perspective to see, taste, & ride in PEI and Nova Scotia that has never been available before. Ride Solar is clean, green, quiet, and fun - just like The Maritimes!
If you are interested in starting a solar ride in your area - we can help! Please contact us.
If you already have a solar ride in your area - please contact us so we can list you on our web site!