2 1/4 HR LICENSED
SOLAR PEDAL BUS PUB CRAWL
INDIVIDUAL SEATS FOR $39/PERSON*
THE BIKE IS YOURS FOR JUST $499
($31/PERSON* WITH 16 PEOPLE)
CHILDREN UNDER 12 FOR $29*
11:00AM | 2PM | 5PM | 8PM
DAILY FROM MAY 1ST TO OCT 31ST
Maximum of 16 people
Minimum of 6 people/trip required.
PURCHASE UP TO TWO ICE COLD ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES TO ENJOY RIGHT ON THE BIKE!
$10* FOOD & DRINK SPECIALS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT EACH LOCATION!
A tip to your driver/host is NOT included. We are confident that your driver/host will make your experience a memorable one!
Our Pub Crawl Tour combines a bit of everything for everybody: Upscale, lowbrow, food & drinks, energy, history, & technological all in one tour!
Our tours will include at least 2 of the following stops and sometimes all three stops depending on time & "mood" of the bike. If the bike is yours for $499 then we can go anywhere you like in Downtown Charlottetown, including but not limited to the following:
1) We meet at the Peak's Quay Marina at the Floating Food Court where you will have an introduction to the Pedal Bus and go over all safety procedures. (Feel free to arrive early to enjoy food & drink specials just for our riders!)
2) We will then hop on the Pedal Bus and meander our way over to Sugar Skull Cantina for some Mexican food & margaritas or ice cold cervasas! (Optional $10* Chicken taco & margarita special available for our riders )
3) Then we will go for some fabulous views on the upper deck of the Salt & Sol Restaurant overlooking the Charlottetown Harbour for some fresh local food & drink fare. ($10* White wine steamed mussels & passion fruit vodka tiki special available for our riders)
4) Afterwards, we will go up Pownal St. to Kent St. and then over to Hopyard where you can try their unique "Gourmet Fries" or other variety of great Island food and and some local craft beer.
($10* Gourmet fries & beer special available for our riders)
5) We will then head back to Peak's Quay where you can choose to continue your adventure in downtown Charlottetown at the Floating Food Court!
*15% HST & tips not included in above pricing
Bringing your own helmet is recommended
Booking a solar ride? Please have each person in your group sign our digital waiver HERE. Passengers will not be allowed to ride without signing the waiver first.
Please arrive at least 20 min before your trip departure for a safety briefing for the Pedal Bus. Tours will start ON TIME, EVERY TIME as we are on a tight schedule with our restaurant partners!
DID YOU KNOW...
$2 from EVERY rider will be donated to the
QEH Foundation to support the
Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Charlottetown!
PERFECT FOR WEDDING PARTIES,
CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING,
LUNCH & LEARN AND GROUP EVENTS!
Use our on board sound system & monitor to host a wedding, group, team building, or lunch & learn event RIGHT ON THE LICENSED PEDAL BUS!
Eat, drink, & be merry while peddling your way through beautiful downtown Charlottetown.
Need help planning your wedding party on the Island Solar Pedal Bus? Talk to one of our preferred wedding planners or photographers by clicking on the pictures below:
Canada's first SOLAR-electric tours & transit system with both land and water vehicles for the purpose of commute, sight-seeing, and fun, Ride Solar provides a unique perspective to see, taste, & ride in PEI and Nova Scotia that has never been available before. Ride Solar is clean, green, quiet, and fun - just like The Maritimes!
If you are interested in starting a solar ride in your area - we can help! Please contact us.
If you already have a solar ride in your area - please contact us so we can list you on our web site!